Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Raison d'être for this blog


Hello my name is Catherine and I have been a freelance writer for nearly five years. I write mostly for the Internet, but have had my work published in journals as well as on line. This blog has been created partly to be a portfolio of my work, but mainly to illustrate the fact that my work is completely individual.
Fortunately many of my client's are taking seriously the issue of plagiarism. These pages have been created for them to check my work in copyscape, so when they publish my work they may be sure that there will be no copyright issues regarding copied work.
However it also serves as a portfolio, but may I gently remind you that none of the work here is in the public domain, and is therefore not to be copied by anyone. Should any of this work be copied onto the Web, Copyscape will automatically inform me. Not only that but the majority of my client's use copyscape and they will be informed when the work for which they own the copyright is copied.
Many of them can and will take action. Should you be interested in contacting me for a quote please contact me. I will always be prepared to give you a quotation, and also write an article free of charge so that you may confirm that I can deliver what you are asking for.
Thanks Catherine

No comments: